Ok, personally, this is one of my most favorite games to play off line ever! The game of Dodgeball is an absolute blast to play. It is good exercise, strengthens your reflexes, and in some cases…even toughens your face :0)
If you never played Dodgeball, there are a few simple rules and guidelines to use and play with:
1. Divide the group into two separate teams (could be boys vs girls, etc)
2. Make a square and divide it in half. One team on one side, the other on the other side.
3. After the starting team is picked, they pick the person they want to throw the ball first. That person must throw the ball at the opposing team and try to hit someone.
4. This keeps up until there is only one remaining person on the wining team.
A few guidelines:
1. When a player is hit by the ball they are out.
2. If a player catches the ball the thrower of the ball is out.
3. If a player steps over the middle line into the other teams half or over the boundaries they are out.
4. If the ball bounces before hitting someone or being caught no one is out.
Enjoy this fun and exciting game. Leave your computer and tv, and go have some fun!. Happy Dodgeballing!No comments
A lot of people hear the words “casino” or “gambling” and they start to panic. The terms addiction and debt come to their minds.
This is understandable, especially in today’s economy. That is why, if you wish to have the thrill of gambling, you can play free casino games offline or online. Almost all of the major casinos have software for you to download and play. You can play this offline or online, for fun. Of course you have the option of really gambling, so be careful!
The idea is to play the games with fake money. You can hone your skills, and get better at the games, such as poker, slots and blackjack. This is the safest and securest way to play these casino games.
There are also sites that just have free gaming software, that only offer “imaginary” money. These are better is you can’t refrain yourself from gambling!
Have fun, be safe, and practice up. Happy gaming!No comments
The time is upon us. Halloween is on it’s way! If you were ever at a Halloween party then you probably played the the game Bobbing for Apples. If not, it is fairly simple, and a lot of fun:
Bobbing for apples, is where apples float in a tub or a large basin of water; the participants must use their teeth to remove an apple from the basin. Usually, this involves the person having to go under the water to retrieve the apple. The less apples there are, the harder it gets.
Generally, there are prizes awarded for the biggest apple, the last apple, or even individual apples are secretly marked for a later determined prize. There are many different ways to play the game. The best is when there is a time limit put on each person’s attempt. There are also different ways of dunking, including kneeling on a chair or holding a fork between the teeth and trying to drop the fork into an apple. All versions usually have the person having to have their hands behind their back.
Be safe, have fun, and Happy Halloween!No comments